Sunday, May 5, 2013

WHERE CAN I BUY YOYOS IN THE PHILLIPPINES



The stores where you can buy yoyos in the Philippines
https://www.facebook.com/RedmanToys?fref=ts
Here in the Philippines yo-yoing is not that common nor popular, and likewise finding a decent yoyo shop is a very hard task to do.

If your thinking of a store to buy a yoyo (a toy) then the automatic shop that will come into your mind is Toy Kingdom Or Toys R’ Us the Front line toy shop of the SM and Robinsons Mall. And yes you can find yoyo on these stores! You can find all sorts of Bandai and Auldey yoyo from toy kingdom (although I think that these are not updated products form the said manufacturers). On the other hand you can find entry level yoyos of Duncan from Toys R’ Us, but this is very hard, the only branch I know that sells Duncan yoyo is Robinson’s Manila the one at Pedro Gil.

The yoyos at mall are good and not expensive but they are very limited to the basic tricks, eventually you’ll get better and better and you will need a better yoyo. And this is a problem especially here in the Philippines.

some of the products at redmantoys
After a very long time of finding a yoyo store here. I've managed to locate one. And one only because it is the only walk in store for yoyos here in my country. Its no other than The Redmantoys shop located at Mendiola Manila (every experienced yoyo players here knows this shop) Redmantoys offers all kind of yoyo from the beginner up to the professional level all for a very good and reasonable price (all Brand new too). They also offer deliveries for players all over the Philippines, for an extra shipping fee of course. For the shops location and availability of yoyos here’s the link of its Facebook account:


I bought some of my yoyos from this shop so I guarantee that this is a very good shop!

my student and I as we famtasize about yoyos. :p
But of course a one stop shop for yoyo cannot really offer all, that’s the time that I’ve discovered another shop, but not unlike a walk in shop, this one is more of the buy and sell type. The Yoyo Blackmarket is a yoyo shop that sells brand new and *wait for it* Second hand yoyos! Yes, the routine is simple when buying from this store, Hanap, Usap, Deal. (Look, Talk, Deal. lol).

You cannot really choose a certain yoyo on this store but instead you will look for a yoyo that they can offer. Yoyos and as well as yoyo players varies greatly on this store, newbies, pro’s, and even sponsored players are selling some of their personal yoyo stuffs, and the fact that you can buy second-hand yoyos I think is very economical and wise. You’ll just have to find a very good deal and you’re off to your first or another piece of yoyo collection. For interested players you will have to like and join the group at this Facebook account:



black market logo courtesy of its Facebook page
I personally find very interesting and well-priced yoyo at the blackmarket and I find most players and sellers very accommodating so enjoy shopping!

And there you go! The shop where you can buy your yoyos here in the Philippines! I hope that I’ve helped you in your venture of finding yoyos! Good luck and happy yo-yoing!

4 comments:

  1. Hoping to read more of your yoyo updates/post :) good start mr. Japsmonster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! buy lol account

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about factory of wooded yoyo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for a replay pro one.

    ReplyDelete